Start your career in the cleaning sector
Cleaners play an important role in keeping our environment clean and healthy. They help to prevent the spread of germs and diseases, and they also make our homes and workplaces more pleasant and inviting. More information on working in this sector is available here.
There are no formal qualifications required to work in cleaning. However, many employers prefer to hire cleaners who have relevant training or experience.
Here are some of the benefits of getting training in cleaning:
- Increased job opportunities: Employers are more likely to hire cleaners who have relevant training.
- Higher wages: Cleaners who have training may be able to earn higher wages.
- Career advancement opportunities: There are opportunities for career advancement in the cleaning industry. Cleaners who have training may be able to move into supervisory or management roles.
What will the course cover?
- COSHH (Care of Substances Hazardous to Health)
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Customer Service
When does it take place?
Those taking part must be available from 9.30am to 4.30pm, on the following days:
- Tuesday 7th November
- Wednesday 8th November
- Thursday 9th November
- Friday 10th November
- Monday 13th November
Where does it take place?
- Jobs & Business Glasgow, Ladywell Business Centre, 94 Duke Street, Glasgow, G4 9YH
How do I take part?
Speak to our Customer Service Team to let them know you are interested in taking part. You can contact them by:
Freephone telephone: 0300 123 2898